Sunday, February 8, 2009

GIRD YOUR LOINS!

Wellllll, after first just lurking, then finally joining up, and then getting BANNED from several sites, I've decided to start a blog of my own. I mean, how else will my voice be heard!? Dare I say, mine is a voice worth hearing, you'll discover that pretty quick I'm sure.

Politically, I am an independent, as there are things I like about both the Democrats (socially liberal) and the GOP (hawks on defense), but there's far more things I hate about the Democrats (bunch of pussies) and the GOP (religious nutjobs). This native California latino can't stand the 2-party system. The parties are just way too polarized, and with the economy in a tailspin, the blame will fly and he divide will only get worse.

Like a lot of you, I am struggling in this recession, and as we head towards a likely depression (sorry to say it but I think it's gonna happen) I will be here to vent and share my experiences, so perhaps we can get through this difficult time in our country's history together. At the very least you'll read about someone pretty pathetic and take comfort in knowing you are not as bad off as me, in almost all aspects of life! Besides politics, I'll also be blogging about entertainment, sports, sex, dating, or hell, more likely about my LACK of sex and dating!

So that's just a little intro, I've just barely scratched the surface, there's much much much more to come! I know your time is valuable, but please bookmark me, check daily, and I promise you won't be disappointed *DISCLAIMER* In the odd case I do disappoint, bitch me out in the comments, I'm a big boy, I can take it, and you'll help me be a better blogger. Thanks everyone, come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter