Saturday, April 3, 2010

2010 MLB Predictions



Well, my boy Tim Lincecum will win his 3rd Cy Young in a row, of course! But I don't think my San Francisco Giants have a great shot at the NL West, cuz our hitting is still pretty anemic, but the Wild Card will be ours! The Colorado Rockies will take the West, as for the rest of the NL, I like the St. Louis Cardinals in the Central and as for the East, well, the Philadelphia Phillies are absolutely loaded (and not just with hot guys like Cole Hamels, Victorino, Chutley, etc.) and I just can't see anyone strong enough to topple them. I like the Phillies over the Rockies in the NLCS.

For the AL, I like the Seattle Mariners in the West, the Chicago White Sox in the Central, and I'd have to go with the Yankees over the Red Sox in the East, with Boston grabbing the Wild Card. I'm gonna go w/ NY over Boston in the ALCS, but I'm still not sure the Yankees will be the same team chemistry-wise w/o Hideki Matsui and Johnny Damon, plus their big stars like A-Rod and Derek Jeter are getting older and injuries are a growing concern, but I'll stick w/ them for now.

World Series: Philadelphia Phillies over the New York Yankees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter