Monday, March 16, 2009

Aztecs wuz robbed!


ARRRRGGGGHHHH! I am boycotting the NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament this year because my beloved alma mater San Diego State Aztecs (23-9) were completely fucked over by the big fat greedy major-conference fetishists on the tournament selection committee:

SDSU's RPI was the highest among those teams omitted from the field. It also finished one game out of first place during the regular season and reached the tournament championship game of a conference ranked No. 7 in the country.

I am so fucking furious! Only 4 out of the 34 at-large bids went to non-major conference schools, and 2 of those went to teams who came under the 20-win threshold! This is an outrage all-around, fuck the NCAA and it's bullshit tourney!

That said, I'll be posting my Final Four picks soon. Oh hell, not even this travesty can advert me from the excitement that is March Madness. But I'll be pissed off and drugged up the whole time.... which is pretty much how every day is for me now that I think about it. So let this posting be my form of protest! There, take that NCAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter