Monday, March 2, 2009

"oh please forgive me, Massa Limbaugh!"


Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”

“My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.”


Isn't this fun? I love seeing the racists, misogynists, homophobes and creationists that make up the base of the G.O.P. purge the party of anyone who isn't a fellow portly, caucasian, heterosexual male who has sex with his wife twice a year (if he's lucky). In other words, the party has no room for anyone other than Rush and his minions, which is great, seeing how Rush's popularity is approaching O.J. levels. The G.O.P. suicide spiral is full speed ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter